Thursday, May 17, 2007

Waiting..

I'm at home right now, right smack dab in the middle of the 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon window Sears gave to come and fix our washing machine. It's making a funny sound and since it's one of those super-duper expensive high-end duet washers, it should only be making the lovely quiet sounds associated with high-efficiency laundering. Stupid machine. I hate waiting. I'm really bad at it.

I took some work home with me last night in anticipation of the waiting, but amazingly it doesn't take me as long to do my work at home minus interruptions as it does at work. I think that's an excellent argument for working from home. Although, I guess if I consistently worked at home, the interruptions would just follow me here. Anyway, since I finished my office homework, I decided to balance my checkbook. Done. Doesn't take long when you are poor and not buying much. Then I checked my email at home and work. Done. Then I logged onto my space and deleted the spam comment about how easy it truly is to increase the size of my manly parts. I don't have manly parts, but I'm actually sort of curious. It can't possibly work, so what does it do exactly? Is it like the mythical thigh cream that actually works? Does it just tingle?

So many mysteries. Life is good.

1 comment:

Spin_Doc1 said...

Hum if it worked..... imagine how happy people would be