Monday, May 21, 2007

The Child is Back

He's only been here a half hour. So far he has:

1. "Crashed" his airplane into my filing cabinets resulting in a resounding and repetitive metallic thud.

2. Played bunny-hop with the step-ladder.

3. Played with the files on the table themselves until his mother made him stop.

4. Followed me around persistently asking "what are you doing?" over and over despite my giving him an answer every single time.

He's currently playing "watch this" as he creates new and imaginative ways to crash his airplane and ultimately kill his dinosaur pilot.

Honestly, if I weren't at work right now trying to get work done, I would be rather charmed. He's an adorable little guy. But I'm not in admire the cute kid mode. I'm in work mode. Arrgghh! I need to lighten up, don't I?

1 comment:

Faith said...

You have my utmost sympathies. You know how I love the rugrats, but I'd be going bonkers if I had to cope with them at work.