Monday, May 14, 2007

My Life, How I've Missed You!

I am so very sleepy this morning. I had an extremely difficult time getting out of bed and the only reason I finally did is because I had a big yellow dog staring intently at me, trying to telepathically impart the message that he was starving and also needed to pee.

So the show is over and I’m thrilled beyond measure. Actors were all talented-it was a good show in the end, but I’m truly and genuinely delighted to move on to the next thing. I have a real sense of ownership for the Juarez show and for Momentum and that makes a huge difference. We’re meeting tonight for a writer’s meeting and I think I might actually go over to S’s early for gossip and fun. Her place is very peaceful and welcoming, so it’s a good place to unwind.

And can I say how glad I am that NBC has Heroes available to watch on the Internet? I’ve become ridiculously addicted to that show and, although to be honest, I would choose spending time with my friends over watching television, I’m still glad I have a way of watching it online. Other than Tivo or DVR or whatever. Because I don’t have those things on account of how I still barely know how to work my DVD player, much less a DVR.

It’s interesting-ordinarily after a show, I’m all lost like “what do I do with this free time?” But right now I’m thinking of many things to do. For example, I have had the same three movies from Netflix sitting on my desk for about five weeks. I think I will watch them (and then possibly cancel Netflix owing to how long it takes me lately to watch what I’m sent). And then I want to reread the Harry Potter books before Book 7 comes out. And then I have a nice list of books I should read I’ve collected from S and Faithie. And then Friday night, I’m hanging with my friends. I’m very excited.

Oh, my life, how I’ve missed you.

5 comments:

Faith said...

Yay! 'Cause on account of how your sister has missed you, too! And so I'm coming over this afternoon and we'll go over early to S's place to hang out. And maybe get some boba tea first? Hmmmm? she asks hopefully. And on Friday we'll get drunk on margaritas.

soleil said...

oh i want boba tea! i want boba!! can you bring me some boba? please please please?

;)

soleil said...

p.s. you are way too nice about your comments of the show. but i'm not...

Izzybella said...

Soleil, of course we'll bring you boba!!! See you tonight!!

Anonymous said...

we feel ownership of you too!!! Thanks for the fun dinner and talk last night. It's nice to vent isn't it??

by the way: just tell the 4-year old that if he doesn't shut it you'll rip his head off and pee down his throat.

No? Oh well...worked for me...