Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Clearly Dweebiness Runs In Our Family

Harry Potter Meme I stole from Chaucerian Girl:

1. Butterbeer or pumpkin juice?
If it tastes anything like what we tried to make when we had the Half Blood Prince reading party, butterbeer is definitely out.

2. What House would you most likely (or want to) be in in Hogwarts?
I would either be in Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff.

3. If you were an animagus, what animal would you turn into?
A yellow lab.

4. What character do you empathize with, or resemble best?


Which HP Kid Are You?


5. What position do you play at Quidditch?
I play the person sitting in the crowd watching the game with a Gryffindor lion on my head.

6. Which teacher is your favorite?
Gonna have to go with Flitwick. Actually, in the quiz above, I was disappointed because "Charms" wasn't an option for favorite class.

7. Any Harry Potter 7 predictions?
To (sort of, we totally disagree on Snape) quote Chaucerian Girl. Only about a hundred, all of which are subject to change at a moment’s whim. Right now: Snape’s eeevil. Harry will live. Voldemort will die. Snape will probably die. If Neville dies (which he dang well better not), he will take Bellatrix with him. Harry & Ron will be in-laws, and there will be lots of fat babies in the future.

3 comments:

Spin_Doc1 said...

I knew it I am going to have to start calling you bubble girl. I would probably be a death eater, not by choice it is just my nature.

Izzybella said...

Bubble girl? Dude. That's harsh. But what else would I expect from death eater like yourself?? :)

Spin_Doc1 said...

I know, I am shameless.