Friday, June 15, 2007

Because I Can't Go A Day Without Copying Something From My Sister's Blog

Liz Needs. You know the drill. Go to Google, type your name and the word needs; enclose them in quotation marks and hit the button. Find thirteen responses that are reasonably coherent and post them in your blog.

1. Liz needs a hip display name What, someone objects to the highly creative and unique izzybella?

2. Liz needs catchy slogan You people are never satisfied.

3. Liz needs to ensure that proper steps are taken in the beginning so more serious actions aren't delayed. I hear that ALL the time.

4. Liz needs to devise a budget and stick to it. It's like they know me.

5. Liz needs to get off her pedistool and stop worrying about Jason I can hear at least one person who knows me really well saying, "Amen, sister."

6. Liz needs to calm down she was having an the big O right there. ... Um, blush.

7. Liz needs to assemble allies: I have assembled them and some day we will rule the world. Or just the town, maybe. Or the block. Baby steps.

8. liz needs a hero Seriously, for reals.

9. Liz needs to satisfy one person ... herself. Thank you, Oprah. I feel very empowered now.

10. Liz needs to be physical and energetic to avoid becoming restless. Okay, I'm going to work a lot harder on that running thing.

11. Liz needs to grow up and get a clue. Well, that's probably true, but you don't have to be nasty about it.

12. Liz needs to take voice lessons from Celine Dion Not even that would make me a good singer.

13. Liz needs her voice back. Is this my metaphorical voice or my literal one?

And the extra special bonus #14:
Liz needs her sleep, after all she is carrying Jon’s demon child in her womb. I'm speechless. I really am.

3 comments:

Faith said...

You're carrying Jon's demon child? And I thought I knew my sister! In the old days, we could have counted on Wolfram and Hart to handle things. Sheesh!

First Jason, now Jon's demon child, what're you doing?! lmfao

Izzybella said...

You know what's truly frightening about my impending motherhood? I have never met Jon.

It's quite distressing. But I have decided to love my baby anyway, even if s/he has horns and a tail.

Sam said...

I tried it and got mostly "Uncle Sam needs... " Fun fun.

Good luck with that "O" thing, dear lol