Saturday, March 31, 2007

Well I'm Screwed

So, I was messing around on Blogthings this morning and I took two quizzes. The first is Which Sign Should I Date?

Your True Love Is a Virgo
Why you'll love a Virgo:
Almost perfect and a total perfectionist, your Virgo will do almost anything to please you.Low maintenance and loyal, it's almost too easy to love a Virgo!
Why a Virgo will love you:
You're totally dependable and discreet. A Virgo knows that you can be trusted.Attractive and a high achiever, a Virgo can appreciate your attention to detail.


The second is Which Sign Should I NEVER Date?

Never Date a Virgo
Demanding, picky, and a total perfectionist - there's no way you want to live up to Virgo's standards.It's not that you couldn't please a Virgo... you would just hate yourself for doing it.
Instead try dating: Libra, Leo, Aquarius, or Aries


I'm screwed.

3 comments:

Namaste said...

hi fren,
i like yr blog and your style . am very interested in site so that i have also blog like

www.peacecatch.blogspot.com
www.namastenepa.blogspot.com

plz check my blog and comment me
and mail me
: mayalu28yahoo.com

Spin_Doc1 said...

I could go all scientist on you and explain gyroscopes and the axis of the earth now verses the zodiac charts; let's just say I think you will be fine.

Izzybella said...

Thanks, Spin. I wasn't worried, actually, as I pretty much think astrology is a silly way of wasting some time. I just started laughing when I got the results of the who-should-I-never-date survey and thought it was too good to not share.