Friday, March 2, 2007

The Usual Stuff

I'm a little grouchy right now because as soon as I get off work, I have to go to work. Apparently, that's a side effect of having two jobs. I'm working at the theatre tonight. Well, sort of working. I'm in the process of helping to train a new box office person. Tonight, he'll be doing everything and I will be shadowing in case anything strange comes up. Believe me, I'm highly motivated to get him all nice and trained so he can pick up a few shifts. I know I sound like I hate my second job or something. That's actually not true. I love theatre whether I'm working in a box office or acting on a stage. And the people at this theatre are particularly nice. I'm just kind of tired and truthfully I'd rather go see a movie tonight. I don't really care what movie-I don't even know what's playing right now. I just want to sit in a dark theatre with a box of junior mints and be mindlessly entertained for a couple of hours. Then I want to go home and go to bed. I'm easy. Not like that. Sheesh. Dirty.

1 comment:

Faith said...

Well, we can do a movie tomorrow. Um, if you can float me until I get paid next Friday. (sheepish grin)

I'll try to call you today between your shows.