Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Harry Potter Book 7

I'm sorry, but it has to be done. I'm geeking out. I just saw the US and British Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows book covers over at The Leaky Cauldron. If you haven't seen them yet, go ahead and look. I'll wait.

You back?

Holy crap!! Yes, I do know I'm a dork, but I'm so excited. I think I like the US cover best-much more scope for the imagination. I won't post anything else here for those avoiding spoilers. Just wanted to say YAY!!! And do a little jig of joy.

2 comments:

soleil said...

i am really excited too! the uk version looks really complicated. i couldn't even distinguish all the details. maybe it's just my computer. the adult version has an eerie tone to it but yeah, the us version has the most imagination. and color. why do they make different covers anyway? i get the adult version but in general? and why isn't there an adult us version i wonder. . . ?

Spin_Doc1 said...

I will read it the second it hits the bookshelves but I am not excited. I was really disappointed in the last two books.