Friday, February 23, 2007

69

Stolen from Spin_Doc who stole it from Chesney Girl.

1. Are your parents married or divorced? Divorced, and then remarried. They're both better off the second time around.

2. Are you a vegetarian? No, I like steak way too much. I should be, though, as I would probably be much healthier.

3. Do you believe in Heaven? After losing my little sister, I find I have to.

4. Have you ever come close to dying? Nope, unless you count the time I had my stomach pumped when I was four for drinking some nail polish remover.

5. What jewelry do you wear 24/7? No jewelry. I used to work in a jewelry store where we had to wear earrings, necklace, and bracelet every day-I got jewelried out. Is jewelried a word? I don't think it is. I probably wear earrings more than anything else, but I only wear them once or twice a week.

6. Favorite time of day? Around 10:00 a.m. or so, I suddenly become incredibly alert and productive.

7. Do you eat the stems of broccoli? Yes, but I prefer the little florets.

8. Do you wear makeup? Yes.

9. Ever have plastic surgery? No.

10. If you did have plastic surgery, what would you do? I honestly can't see myself getting plastic surgery, but never say never, I guess.

11. What do you wear to bed? I am the pajama queen. I buy pajamas the way other women buy shoes.

12. Have you ever done anything illegal? No, I am remarkably law-abiding.

13. Can you roll your tongue? No, and I also can't whistle very well.

14. Do you tweeze your eyebrows? In between waxing, yes.

15. What kind of sneakers? I own nikes, skechers, and keds. Oh, my.

16. Do you believe in abortions? I'm against abortion for me, personally, but I am glad they're legal and hope they stay that way.

17. What is your hair color? Currently, it's a very pretty and warm shade of brown, thanks to the power of Aveda and a terrific hair-stylist. Naturally, my hair is a shade commonly referred to as dirty dishwater blonde.

18. Future child’s name? I don't see myself having children, but when I was younger I always liked Sarah for a girl, and Joshua for a boy.

19. Do you snore? No, but I grind my teeth in my sleep.

20. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? I really want to go to Greece.

21. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? I do not.

22. If you won the lottery, what would you do first? Buy myself a house.

23. Gold or silver? Gold

24. Hamburger or hot dog? Hamburger.

25. Only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Geez, whatever I picked, I'd get awfully sick of really fast. Let's say mexican food. There's lots of different choices that way.

26. City, beach or country? Beach, definitely.

27. What was the last thing you touched? Aside from the keyboard, the newspaper.

28. Where did you eat last? At work.

29. When’s the last time you cried? A couple of weeks ago.

30. Do you read blogs? Yes.

31. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? Sure, but my er, um, assets would be difficult to hide. Lets just say I'm definitely a girl.

32. Ever been involved with the police? Well, other than my mom used to be a cop, not so much.

33. What’s your favorite shampoo conditioner and soap? Right now I'm using one from Redken. I change frequently.

34. Do you talk in your sleep? Not that I'm aware of and no one has ever told me I do.

35. Ocean or pool? Ocean.

36. Sauna or whirlpool? Whirlpool.

37. Starbucks or Krispy Kreme? Starbucks.

38. Window seat or aisle? Aisle-get off the plane about 3 seconds faster that way. And that 3 seconds is clearly VERY important.

39. Ever met anyone famous? Yes, writers and actors both. The last time was when I took an intensive acting workshop from Betty Buckley (think Eight is Enough and the tony award for CATS). She was nice, plus I liked her for calling B.S. on people's crap.

40. Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life? I feel it's still a work in progress.

41. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Cut.

42. Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey? Oprah.

43. Basketball or Football? I prefer watching basketball. Generally speaking, I'm not much of a football fan, though I sort of got into it when we were watching the last Cowboys game. They lost. Poor Tony Romo. It was very sad.

44. How long do your showers last? Usually about 15-20 minutes.

45. Automatic or do you drive a stick? I love driving a stick unless I'm stuck in traffic, in which case I prefer an automatic. In the past, I've always had manual transmission, but traffic in North Texas blows, so when I bought the Escape, I chose automatic.

46. Cake or ice cream? Depends on which type of cake or ice cream is being offered.

47. Are you self-conscious? On stage, I will do just about anything, but in the real world I can be horribly self-conscious.

48. Have you ever drank so much you threw up? Not since high school.

49. Have you ever given money to a beggar? Yes.

50. Have you been in love? Yes.

51. Where do you wish you were? On that dream vacation in Greece.

52. Are you wearing socks? Yes.

53. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Yes, twice. Once when I was a little girl-my mom rolled our car after an Atlanta Braves game and we all went away in an ambulance; and once as a teenager during an S.A.D.D. exercise.

54. Can you tango? Very badly.

55. Last gift you received? Hmm...the last gift I opened at Christmas was a bottle of Ralph Lauren Turquoise perfume from my brother-in-law. So I guess that's the last gift.

56. Last sport you played? Oh, geez, does walking the dog count?

57. Things you spend a lot of money on? Books. I buy way too many books. And it's stupid because I have no where to put them.

58. Where do you live? In North Texas.

59. Where were you born? Atlanta, GA.

60. Last wedding attended? Oh my gosh, it's been a while. I still lived in Utah.

62. Favorite position? (I'm going with Spin_Doc's reply here) I think this means something else, but I am going with sitting down.

63. Most hated food(s)? Squash, raspberries, strawberries (most red fruit, I know I'm odd), thai food (which I used to love, but after food poisoning, the love waned), etc.

64. Most hated soda pop? Pepsi.

65. Can you sing? No, and I really wish I could. I also can't dance, which could possibly be the reason why I've never been cast in a musical.

66. Last person you instant messaged? Roger.

67. Last place you went on holiday? What is this thing you call holiday?

68. Favorite regular drink? Lately, water. Haven't had a soda in about 3 weeks.

69. Current Song? Dude, I know nothing about the current music. Mostly I just listen to books on tape when I'm not actually reading a book. This week I'm listening to Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince on CD in my car.

3 comments:

Faith said...

Re 19, you also breathe heavily.

Re 22, don't forget your big sister!!

Re 41, !!!!

Re 66, give him my love

Izzybella said...

I would never forget you if I won the lottery. That actually goes without saying, so pretend I didn't say it and be reassured anyway. 'Course I hear tell you have to play the lottery in order to win it, so frankly my odds just got way worse.

And why are you surprised I cut my spaghetti?? We've had this conversation before-something about your Italian sister-in-law who would never speak with me again if she saw the way I eat pasta.

Will do (re: love to roger).

Be good.

Spin_Doc1 said...

Not the UT! I am so sorry.