Monday, April 16, 2007

Another 8 Hours Would be Great, Thanks...

I woke up tired this morning. I don't mean that I was still sleepy when I woke up, because that happens all the time to me and most everyone I know. I mean I woke up tired. I woke up feeling like I'd just finished working a full day, including rehearsal and a really good work out. I've had this feeling before, but usually it's because I wasn't able to sleep the night before. But I slept great last night-like a log. Like a hibernating bear. Like before being signed up for that reality show. Kidding. I'm not on a reality show. Sorry, the commercial sort of leaked it's stupid self into my brain. Anyway, I'm tired and there's no good reason for it. I wish you could call into work tired. "I'm sorry, I won't be at work today because I'm sleepy. I'll come in later this afternoon if I feel awake and alert enough." Because that would go over really well. I'm thinking even the super-nice compassionate social workers I work for would have a problem with that. So I'm at work. But I'm tired. And dude, really whiney. Sorry about that.

1 comment:

soleil said...

i love you, lizbeth. i'm sorry you are having such a sucky week. come over and i will make you tea and cookies ;)